Terms & Conditions
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR PURCHASE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM.
gear99.com RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO ONLY PROCESS AND SHIP ORDERS IF
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTED WITH A CONFIRMED
AGREEMENT FROM THE PURCHASER. THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ADHERE TO ALL THESE COMPANY REGULATIONS WHEN PLACING AND ORDER WITH US.
- gear99.com assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. The material contained on this web site (and on any sites linked from and to this site) is for general informational purposes only. By viewing this information and purchasing products you agree to forever save harmless buy. gear99.com, its executives, directors, or assigns from any damages occurred howsoever arising, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
- gear99.com does not advocate, encourage, possess, or attempt to obtain its products or any other controlled substances and can not be held responsible for the actions taken by our viewers and customers.
- The descriptions and opinions offered in this site are not medical suggestions or advice but are generally based on speculative and subjective values. Every athlete who contemplates taking these products should always first consult a licensed physician as their improper and unsupervised use can cause damaging and permanent side effects. We strenuously disapprove of the administration of pharmaceuticals to minors to better athletic performance.
- Unless otherwise stated, and subject to your statutory rights in respect of quality and fitness for purpose, we make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold.
- To order the products or services from us you have to be at least 18 years of age.
To order the products or services from us you have to be at least 18 years of age.
Customers have a responsibility to ensure they are in possession of a current, valid prescription for the products ordered (if it is a requirement in your country/state that you should posses such a prescription before using any particular product). gear99.com advise you to check with your local GP, Customs or FDA if in doubt about prescription requirements. All products are shipped:
- at the full risk of the purchaser.
- in agreement of holding gear99.com reserved towards any legal action, that might be brought against the purchaser if not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws of the destination country .
- Prices are subjected to change according to the International currency rates and changes in cost prices without any further notice.
- Availability of the products is subjected to change without any further notice. We reserve the right to substitute brands only if no brand name is specified.
- Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. Refunds are not given once an order has been shipped.
- After you purchase you will receive an email confirmation which will include, your order number, specification of your order, shipping address, and status of the order.
Delivery of products
- We will deliver the ordered goods to the address given by you at the time you have made your order.
- We will try to deliver your goods within 21 business days but delay in delivery is sometimes outside of our control (we advise at the time of shipping the estimated shipping time). Any dates that we give you for the delivery are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, by the Postal Service or expenses caused by any delay in delivering of the goods to you, unless caused by our negligence.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered once they have been delivered to your specified delivery address. Once the goods have been delivered we no longer have any responsibility for any loss or damage of the goods.
- We reserve the right to repackage all items to ensure correct and expedient delivery.
- If incorrect shipping information is provided by the purchaser, the order might be misdelivered and/or returned to sender. gear99.com takes no responsibility for order losses caused by this misdelivery or for losses occurring. The main reason is that the shipments are unreturnable due to discreet shipping.
- If you do not receive the purchased goods within 30 days of the date on which you have ordered them, you must notify us in writing at our contact address within 40 days of the date on which you have ordered the goods.
- gear99.com will fully guarantee delivery only if:
- A traceable and recorded method of shipment is used (registered airmail or courier).
- The purchaser has provided correct shipping info.
- The purchaser possess a valid prescription for any controlled substances ordered.
- If the delivered goods are not what you have ordered, or are damaged or defective prior to the point of delivery, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, and provided that you have notified us accordingly within 14 days of delivery, our only obligation, at your option, will be:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective.
- LOST PACKAGES AND RE SHIPS
- For shipments sent by unregistered airmail
We do not offer this service unless specifically asked.
- For shipments sent by registered priority airmail
At the time of shipping, gear99.com will email the customer with a shipping confirmation in which we advise the approximate delivery time and the registered parcel number.
Once the package arrives in your country, it will be logged by your national postal carrier and at that point in time, can be tracked on your national postal carrier web site. Web site url’s will be advised at the time of shipment.
Delivery usually takes between 7 to 21 days – depending on the area. We will advise the approximate expected time for each shipment. However, shipments may take longer than the normal advice. It has been known for parcels to be up to 2 weeks late (i.e. total delivery time 3 to 4 weeks).
If a parcel is sent by registered airmail and is late, the customer should contact gear99.com in the first instance. We can advise how to track and trace the parcel. Enquiries can be made of late packages to postal carriers in Thailand (by gear99.com) and in the customers country (by the customer). We shall advise accordingly.
In the event that an order is seized by your local Customs or FDA or is lost, generally, we will offer a re ships at 50% of the original order cost plus shipping. See our Shipping section.You are advised to provide also a alternate uncompromised address.
If the shipment is seized and stopped a second time we do not offer a re ship or refund.
If a Genesis or Maxpro injectable product, in 10ml glass vial, is seized by local Customs or FDA, all re ships of such injectable will be in silver foil sachets, and the empty sterile glass vials shipped separate.
- Postal service delivery and errors
All packages are shipped at customer risk. We package in the best way to be delivered successfully. Without a full valid prescription for the goods there is no guarantee of passing any customs inspection should one take place. All such packages are shipped at customer risk. Post office errors are also the customer risk.
Post Office attempted delivery – no one at home
If no one is present at the registered address when the post service try to deliver a package, the postal service should leave a note. You must re arrange delivery or go to the postal office to collect the parcel within the advised time by your postal service (eg as advised by usps in usa or Australia post in Australia etc). If you fail to collect the parcel or re arrange delivery within the advised time by eg usps, the parcel will be returned but we have no way of getting it back. This situation is not good for us nor for you. We may offer a re-ship at a charge of 50%.
Post Office errors – failure to deliver
Please advise correct ship address including full post code. We shall apply clear printed address labels to the packages.
In the event the post office service in your country fails to deliver a package (e.g. for reasons of cannot find address – this is very rare if a correct address and full post code is given), the package should be returned to Thailand. In that case, we will try to retrieve the parcel. This can take 2 to 3 months. And we shall re ship to you and will charge a new shipping fee. If we cannot retrieve the parcel , then the parcel is lost and, at our discretion, we may offer a re-ship at a charge of 50% of the web price plus shipping cost.
Please remember therefore that all parcels are always shipped at customer risk. In the event of a failure first time around, it may be possible for us to re ship at 50%.
The vast majority of our packages are delivered without any post office problems.